2013년 1월 1일 화요일

Korean singer passed away and donates organs


http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=01&c3=00&nkey=201212281632191&mode=sub_view

A Korean singer have brain death. He is not that famous for 10s and 20s, he was famous about 10 years ago. He was devout Christian and he pledged to donate his organs after death. I think organ donation is consistent with the beliefs of most religions. I have no religion but I want to donate my organs after death, too.
I am interested in help other people. So I make my plan of 2013 to pledged to organ donation and hematopoietic stem cell donation. Of course I should talk about it with my family's agreement.
Though I knew him at this time, after he died, I really respect him and wish more people were organ donators influenced by him. My he rest in peace.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기