2012년 12월 31일 월요일

Car accident of Koreans from the last day of 2012 in U.S



http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/01/us/scale-of-oregon-bus-crash-that-killed-9-hindered-response.html?_r=0


I already heard this news on my mobile phone right after the accident. At first, so sorry for say this,to me it was just one of the most common accidents in the world. However when I fully read the article, i realized that most of victims are Korean exchange students. Since a lot of my friends are studying abroad, this news was not the "common thing" to me anymore. I feel so so sorry to the victims that I thought it was just a common accident and I really hope to find missing people and treated by doctors as soon as possible.
The article said that the bus was going too fast on the mountain road which was famous for steep road. And it also said that most passengers didn't fasten seat belts.
Again, I realized that the seat belt is the most important thing in driving.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기